"Moving from patient to person" - FREE COURSE
IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH CHRONIC DISEASES E.G. ASTHMA, DIABETES, ARTHRITIS, MS
Living with a long-term health condition?
Would you like to know more about self management?
The Programme is looking for recruits for courses of the Expert Patient Programme
The Chronic Disease Self Management Course includes:
- How to better manage your illness and symptoms
- The importance of diet, nutrition and exercise
- Improving communications with family, friends and health professionals
- Dealing with pain and fatigue
- Learning to get more out of life when living with a long-term health condition
- Planning for the future
Courses are open to all of our Patients.
Chronic Disease Self Management Course
Find out more details and apply for next course.
Please contact Sue Long on telephone 01626 357323 to book a place on the course or to find out more about the Expert Patients Programme